* Inspect quality of materials, check conformity to drawings and monitor the workmanship employed by the subcontractor and make periodic reports on the same.
* Monitor use of materials that may be provided by the company to the subcontractor and make periodic reports accordingly.
* Able to read and interpret drawings and Bills of Quantities.
* Be conversant with building codes.
* Have at least eight (8) years experience in a busy environment.
* Excellent communication, numeric skills and computer literacy.
* Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
* A team player with strong interpersonal skills
You can now click on this link www.careerstom.com to visit our career centre for a more incisive advice from experts.