AMREF works with and through African communities, health systems and governments, and aims to close the gaps that prevent people from accessing their basic right to health.
With headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya, AMREF has programs in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, South Sudan, South Africa and West Africa.
Employing over 800 staff and with an annual operating budget of approximately $70 million, AMREF is a knowledge resource for donors and partners. For more information visit our website www.amref.org
AMREF Kenya is looking for individuals, who are organized, highly motivated and results oriented to join a dynamic team and help bring lasting health change in Africa.
Under the Child and Reproductive Health Programme with funding from Comic Relief and DANIDA, the projects will be implemented in Makueni County and (Samburu, Turkana, Marsabit, Isiolo and Wajir Counties) respectively.
These projects will focus on maternal, newborn and child health interventions working in collaboration with Ministries of Health.
Ref. No.:-KCO/HR/001/2012 (Two Positions)
- Provide overall leadership and project management through coordination and supervision of the implementation of project activities.
- Provide managerial support to the project team.
- Responsible for overall project matters and performance.
- Responsible for quality project donor and monthly reporting.
- Proposal development and fund raising.
Ref. No.:-KCO/HR/002/2012 (Two Positions)
- Develop and implement effective monitoring and evaluation plans for the project and establish measurable indicators for interventions.
- Ensure monitoring tools are developed and updated regularly and compile reports on performance.
- Conduct training and support all staff on M&E and identify quality assurance and continuous monitoring priority areas for the project.
- Research and data analysis background is a must.
- Regular documentation of processes, challenges and lessons learned.
Ref. No.:-KCO/HR/003/2012 (Two Positions)
- Responsible for developing/adopting implementation plans to be used by the project as may be relevant.
- Responsible for delivering on project activities.
Closing date: 06th April 2012.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.