Network of Aids Researchers in East and Southern Africa (NARESA) is a Local non-profit organization that is dedicated to supporting high quality health services in Kenya.
NARESA is a consortium partner of the APHIAplus project in Zone 2, Nairobi Coast regions.
We are currently seeking a highly talented and hard-working individual to be part of a dynamic team committed to improving the lives of men, women and children.
- Reporting to the Principal Investigator through the Mentorship Technical Advisor
- S/he will have the primary responsibility for coordinating the implementation of Mentorship in Nairobi region.
- S/He will work in close coordination with Government, including MOH to ensure mentorship activities are smoothly run.
- The role will be responsible for coordinating mentor visits, using identified channels and attend to reported gaps.
- S/He will plan and organize ground rounds, breakfast meetings and sharing of experiences forums.
- A Bachelors Degree in Nursing from a recognizable university
- A Masters in Public Health will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge and understanding of health systems and programs
- Experience in working with MOH personnel will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build relationships, work well as part of a team and facilitate the achievement of results.
Closing date for applications is 5th April 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NARESA is an equal opportunity employer.