- Degree / Diploma from a reputable institution relevant to the position.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (interpersonal/oral/written)
- Dedication and passion to education
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Demonstration of clear, critical thinking and decision-making
- Excellent Computer skills and Project reporting skills
- A loyal team member, Humble and appreciative, young and energetic, Takes Initiative, ideally aged between 30-38 years old.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For general information on the Organization, visit our website:www.freethechildren.com