Reports To: Contract Management & Deployment & Sales Administration Director at the
Headquarter in France, through the Contract Manager based in France.
Our client, a French high Technology provider of broadband terminals, convergence and energy solutions, seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced individual to fill the position of Branch Manager. The successful candidate will be in charge of the Local Branch and will be liaising closely with the Headquater’s team (Contract Manager, Sales Manager, Design Engineer).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure the Branch management on Financial, Human Resources, administrative and operational aspects.
- Coordinating operations of the Projects implementation in order to meet the contractual obligations and the profitability and cash targets
- Ensuring the Business Development
- Ensure local costs planning, optimization and control.
- Local invoicing and corresponding timely payment
- Managing the relationship with the local accountant
- Managing the local staff and sub-contractors.
- Maintaining client relationship and business development.
- Must be a holder of University degree in engineering preferably Telecommunications or Networks.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the similar role.
- Must possess project handling techniques (leading teams, organization, and budgeting, financial management).
- Have good communication and report writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects and initiatives
- Ability to motivate staff and achieve results
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.