The main role of a Unit Manager will be to ensure that high production targets are met through a team of financial advisors and high personal production.
Key roles will include;
- Develop a high caliber, highly motivated, disciplined and productive team capable of meeting their individual and company targets.
- Production: Meet and exceed targets allocated to the unit on all lines of business.
- Co-ordinate, supervise and motivate Financial Advisors in the unit and ensure that company policies and procedures are observed and performance standards regarding profitability and efficiency are attained.
- Closely monitor and co-ordinate the implementation of the corporate Business Strategy and ensure that the sales force achieve their objectives within the set deadlines.
- Identify, recruit and retain high caliber financial advisors and meet the unit recruitment requirements.
- Training: To give effective field training for all Financial Advisors in the Unit.
- Professionalism: Promote and project in all sales activity a high degree of professionalism within the unit.
- The individual should also be good at making own sales and will also be expected to sell and meet a given target.
- Experience in recruiting and developing a high caliber, highly motivated, disciplined and productive team capable of meeting their individual and company targets. In particular the team should be able to focus and succeed in selling quality and persistent business.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant professional qualifications in areas such as education, marketing, economics or finance and accounting with a strong flair for sales.
- Proven experience and success in managing a sales team selling insurance products will be a definite advantage;
- Work experience in the financial services sector e.g. bank, insurance companies, fund manager, stock brokers etc would be an advantage;
- Computer literate (evidence necessary)
- A good working knowledge of financial markets and financial products;
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed;
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills;
- Results oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets;
- Well groomed, presentable and strong interpersonal skills;
Previous experience is a mandatory experience for this role.
Applications should be received not later than Friday, 30th March 2012
Hard copies can be dropped at our Ambank House, 19th floor addressed to the Branch Manager and handed in to Martha.
In the event you do not hear from us by 1st June 2012, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.