Location: Various, Kenya
Employment Type: Full-Time / Part - Time
Deadline: April 13, 2012
We're looking for experienced, customer focused, leaders with customer service management experience and a strong process orientation. The ideal candidate will have outstanding people skills to employ in our service driven environment.
This person must exemplify professionalism, have excellent communication skills, and be a team player. Person must be extremely detail-oriented and possess strong problem solving skills.
The Business Development Executive's purpose is to interact with customers to provide and process information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about the company's services
- Coordinate project schedules with Sales and Operations staff.
- Implement and champion quality control procedures to ensure accuracy of all work.
- Participate in regular team meetings.
- Lead and develop new products for each region.
- Continually strive to increase productivity rates through process improvements, training and increased automation of tools and techniques.
- Attend to clients by responding to enquiries and questions promptly as well as by providing effective and timely resolution of member issues;
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using available resources within the company;
- Identify and escalate priority issues;
- Undertake necessary communication and administrative tasks as well as liaising with other departments to resolve member issues;
- Obtain customer information and update member contact records and changes in the existing databases;
- Maintain records of client's transactions and prepare relevant reports;
- Prepare customer invoices and coordinate financial support to manage account
- Mentor, coach, and help develop other sales representatives
- Serve as role model in team-based behaviors and share knowledge, information and expertise
- University graduate / Diploma
- Proficient in MS Office suite applications, Internet
- Applicants must not have sales restrictions or non-competes in insurance in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda Accounts, or must disclose them at application.
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues.
- Willingness and ability to learn and utilize contact centre support applications to efficiently assist customers and agents.
- Attention to detail, able to organize and prioritize work.
- Good interpersonal skills with a pleasant and friendly disposition.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident and able to work under pressure.
- A team player; proactive in anticipating potential needs or problems of customers.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages that include:
- Comprehensive medical insurance upto KES10,000,000.00
- All round sales training in all disciplines of insurance
- High and rising remuneration
- Organized international travel