Responsible for students health and personal care, The ideal candidate should be self driven and have very good communication skills and computer literate.
- Responsible for smooth operations of food preparation
- Responsible for allocating duties and shifts for kitchen staff.
- Responsible for supervising the kitchen staff during events and conferences held at ICT
- Responsible for recomending student diet and sourcing for food.
- Responsible for guide kitchen staff in cooking preparation
- Attend to all kitchen duties including stock checking and supplies
- Ensure good kitchen hygiene and housekeeping duties
- Manage and supervise students domitories
- Ensures that food is stored, prepared and secured hygienically and safely
- Assists in maintaining standards of hygiene and cleanliness in all kitchens and related areas
- Prepares and submits forms and reports on time as directed
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to
Please indicate current or last salary.