We are seeking specialists in the following areas:
- Production, transformation, and commercialization of staple foods (maize, sorghum, cassava, yams)
- Nutrition integration
- Gender integration
- Youth development
- Value chain competitiveness (staple foods, horticulture, dairy)
- Institutional capacity building
- Public-private partnerships
- Storage, processing, post-harvest handling, sanitation/phytosanitation
- Agricultural finance
- Trade and policy analysis
- Agribusiness and marketing
- USAID finance, grants, administration
- Master’s degree plus at least 5 years relevant experience or Bachelor’s degree plus at least 10 years revelant experience
- Proven track record in successful delivery of technical assistance and management/supervisory experience on large, complex development programs
- Prior experience with USAID projects strongly preferred
- Understanding of Feed the Future/food security performance indicators preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- For senior positions, at least 5 years of experience designing, managing, and implementing multifaceted economic growth, agricultural development, food security, and nutrition programs.
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com by April 15, 2012.
Please indicate area of expertise in cover letter and subject line of email.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
No telephone inquiries, please.
Finalists will be contacted.