Based in Nairobi, AIIM-Assist will assist USAID/E. Africa in its objective to increase the number of direct grants and contracts awarded to African firms and organizations. Specifically, the project will assist in the management and tracking of the AIIM Annual Program Statement issued by USAID/E.
Africa inviting regional organizations/firms to submit proposals to work on the region’s Feed the Future strategy; provide support to build the capacityof AIIM grantees; and provide technical support to USAID missions inFeed the Future focus countries and African regional partners.
Institutional Capacity Building Specialist
- Post-graduate degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 10 years of practical, hands-on experience working with training and management systems in the public and private sector, publically funded organizations, and NGOs.
- Must be familiar with USAID rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Demonstrated success in capacity building activities with regional organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years managing flexible MIS and M&E systems to keep track of dynamic sets of information in collaboration with diverse partner organizations.
- Knowledge of Feed the Future impact indicators, sampling, and data collection methods a plus.
- Please ensure that you meet all minimum qualifications as listed.
- Send CV, cover letter, and contact information to email@example.com by March 21, 2012, indicating position(s) in the subject line.
- No telephone inquiries please.
- Only finalists will be contacted.
- Visit www.chemonics.com for more information on our company.