Rural Community Consulting is a Consultancy, Training, Research and Resource Organization. Our Vision is to serve the Rural Community through its Partners and Enhance its Capacity to uplift its community members Health, Wealth and Well being.
To this end we seek to enlist the services of consultants and trainers for our database
Role: Consulting Partners
Reporting To: Community Projects Advisor
Location: Eldoret (With Travel to Outside Towns)
Areas of Interest: Peace Building & Conflict Management, Public Health, Agri-Business Management, Grant Management, Climate Change, Renewable Energy & Gender and Youth Development
- To work on assigned duties on area of domain
- To produce reports and proposals as and when requested
- To research on various Topical issues as requested
- To provide high quality client presentations on area of domain
- To represent RCC as the lead consultant in consulting projects where he/she is the leader in the area of domain
- Graduate Degree with minimum seven years (7) experience in area of domain or Masters Degree with minimum five years (5) experience in area of domain.
- Previous consultancy experience will be an added advantage.
- Ms PowerPoint
- Ms Project Office will be an added advantage
- Ability to plan and manage self and assignments
- Ability to stick to work plan and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to adapt to different working environments
- Ability to communicate effectively
By 29-03-12 5.00 pm.
1. A cover letter clearly indicating on the subject line your area of interest as
2. A copy of your resume with four reference contacts
3. A copy of your highest awarded education certificate