The Company is proud of providing solutions to customers that improve the quality of their products and create value for them.
Corn Products (K) wishes to recruit for the following position:
Vacancy: Technical Service & Sales Representative
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
- Responsibility for Product Applications laboratory, including development of product prototypes
- Proactive development of new business opportunities to deliver agreed sales volumes and revenue targets.
- Provision of top-notch technical support to our customers
- Creating innovative product ideas and working with our customers to ensure adoption in line with the overall business strategy
- Market research on new concepts, products and competitors to ensure that the company remains in tune with changing market needs
- Academic Qualification
- Degree in Food Science & Technology or Chemistry or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience in Product development/production/QA in a busy food establishment, especially in Bakery or Savoury sectors (sauces, ketchups, mayonnaise)
- Good knowledge of the East African food industry
- Computer literate, especially in MS Office applications
- Excellent business analysis and communication skills
- A passionate individual with drive to achieve ambitious volume and revenue goals
- A team player who is willing to learn
The Human Resource Manager
Corn Products (K) Ltd
Maksons Plaza, Westlands
P.O. Box 11889-00400
To be received by us by 9th April 2012