and policy advocacy; awareness creation; and research, monitoring and documentation of the rights of the child.
The CRADLE is seeking for qualified and experienced personnel in following positions:
Reporting to the Executive Director
- Providing leadership in the formulation and implementation of financial management strategies, policies and systems.
- Preparation of financial budgets and reports, ensuring integrity in reporting and adhering to strict deadlines.
- Provide technical financial support and advice to all programmers’.
- Maintain management accounting
- Monitoring of expenditure to ensure appropriateness and obtain required documentation.
- Manage human resource systems in consultation with the Executive Director.
- Providing office administrative and logistical support services.
- Professional representation of The CRADLE and its interests at key donor meetings.
- A university degree in Commerce or Business from a recognized University.
- CPA (K).
- Minimum 5 years experience in management of donor funds.
- Excellent interpersonal, management and teamwork skills.
- Excellent IT user skills including QuickBooks, Sage Pastel, Excel and Word.
- Preparation of case histories for The CRADLE clients.
- Conducting pretrial briefings for children.
- Assist in the management of the legal aid clinics and Child Help Desks.
- Interviewing clients, fact finding and drafting pleadings and court attendance.
- Undertake litigation on child rights in courts all over the country.
- Undertake implementation of assigned projects
- Minimum First degree in Law and must possess current practicing certificate.
- Atleast two years experience in litigation
- Should have management and organizational skills.
- Have a good understanding of child rights issues especially in Kenya.
The CRADLE-The Children Foundation,
Wood Avenue, Opp. Wood Avenue Apts.
Box 10101-00100, Nairobi.