Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
Our Client is the world's leading Multinational Company dealing in the manufacturing of Nutrition based consumer products.
Main Purpose of the position: Ensure customers orders are delivered in the most efficient and cost effective manner to achieve balanced high self visibility.
- Processing of customers orders from point of order placing to final delivery and monitor order from capture to receipt of payment.
- Maintain an accurate customers data base
- Acknowledge customers complaints or suggestions, to assure customers and indicate course of action
- Raise the analysis and standard of service reporting through actionable feedback to all cross functional teams.
- Implement Company best practice requirements in all activities taken.
- Identify a common approach to the customer
- Propose appropriate collaboration levels depending on the type of customer, assortment and channel
- To bring one approach to the customer across customer service & distribution and generating demand of the customers according to the service levels agreed upon
- Define standards performance measurement systems to measure the performance of the customers according to the service levels agreed upon
- Undertake frequent meetings with customers to discuss opportunities and challenges arising.
- Degree in Business Administration (Sales/Marketing)
- Knowledge of imports and export process especially COMESA
- At east 2 years experience in a busy customer service environment
- Good communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Polite and courteous
- Conflict resolution
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted