Diversey, now part of Sealed Air, is a leading global provider of cleaning and hygiene solutions, serving customers in the lodging, retail, food service, health care and food and beverage sectors, as well as building service contractors.
Our products and solutions, sold in 165 countries, make food, drink and facilities safer, more hygienic and more sustainable.
- The Export Administrator’s main responsibility will be to support the Exports Team by working closely with the Value Chain Team to ensure that all export orders are delivered in a timely and efficient manner and with all the required documentation.
- He/she will be involved from the order entry stage, invoicing, preparing the documentation and liaising with the logistics company to ensure that the products reach the Customer in the shortest possible time.
- This person will be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities while still providing exemplary attention to detail.
- Tracking of shipments from country of origin until they reach the destination.
- Export documentation and bank documents processing
- Export order entry, Invoicing and Distribution
- Follow-up on orders from team handling, raising the correct PFI and follow-up on LCs/CAD
- Setting up of export systems and processes for the new markets
- Preparing weekly progress reports
- A University degree in Business Administration, Logistics or its equivalent with a minimum of -3 years relevant experience.
- He /she must be self driven with a “can do” attitude and passion to achieve results under minimum supervision.
- Must possess great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be proficient in the use of spreadsheets and other report generating and presentation software
Experience our energy and passion for a cleaner, healthier future by considering a career with us.
Diversey offers a competitive Benefits package.
Diversey is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day - time telephone number to the email address below so as to reach us on or before 31st March 2012 at 5.00pm: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.