35 Vacancies fordrivers exists for a period of two weeks.
The client is willing to pay a flat fee of KSh 600 a day.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Responsible To: Logistician
Staff Directly Supervised: None
Overall Objective of the Position
- To ensure the overall safety of passenger, vehicle and any luggage aboard.
- To carry passengers and cargo as requested
- To ensure that the assigned vehicle is kept in good condition
- To ensure that good driving practice is observed at all times to maintain the condition of the vehicle.
- To report any malfunction or damage to the vehicle to the Line Manager immediately, and to ensure that the vehicle is fully repaired, serviced and otherwise maintained as requested by the Line Manager.
- To ensure the safety of driver and passengers throughout the duration of journeys by driving at all times in a safe and alert manner, conforming to the rules of the road and making sure safety belts are worn and doors are locked.
- To load and offload the vehicles and ensure the correct transporting of goods.
- To be adaptable and involved in the field work as requested by the teams.
- To carry out any other duties of a similar nature which the Line Manager may require from time to time.
- Must have valid, clean driving license & certificate of Good Conduct
- Should have a minimum of two years experience driving personal vehicles.
- Good interpersonal, communication (English & Kiswahili written and spoken) a must.
- Must have good knowledge of Nairobi roads.
Please send your CV ONLY indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com
Physical Address: 3rd Floor Nabui House,Unga Lane, Behind Unga House, Westlands.
We do not charge any fees for interviewing or having your Cv in our database.