Job Title : Sales Executive
Department : Commercial
Reporting Lines :
Accountable To:Sales Manager and Managing Director
Overall job responsibility:
The primary focus of the job is to grow the portfolio of the Technolectric revenue and client base.
- Revenue Generation by creating new sales and business opportunities for the company through opening new accounts and identifying recurring opportunities.
- Develop aggressive sales strategies and achieving overall sales targets and objectives
- Identify and qualify prospects
- Lead negotiations of contracts, tenders and follow up on project implementation
- Identify, initiate and pursue strategic contacts within key accounts, developing a network of key decision makers at strategic and operational level
- Work with marketing to implement all marketing plans, merchandising plans and promotional activities
- Recommends equipment to meet customer requirements, considering sale able features, such as flexibility, cost, capacity, and economy of operation.
- Compliance with Company laid down systems, standards and procedures / processes
- Undertake other duties as and when requested.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a direct background in selling into the electrical industry.
- Have at least 4 years of outside sales experience.
- Must be pro-active and self directed with the ability to manage a territory.
- A diploma or degree in the relevant field is required
- Preference will be given to those with Electrical Sales experience and those with deep contacts within the target market
- Please quote your current and/expected renumeration.