- Consistently achieve aggressive monthly revenue targets.
- Maintain a schedule of promotional events and present the Company’s product.
- Conduct individual or small group meetings with prospective customers.
- Manage a database of contact information on prospective customers.
- Secure orders for individual sales from individuals and farmer groups.
- Collaborate with company partners in marketing events to their members.
- Record feedback on company’s product offering and promotions.
- 3 years successful experience in direct sales.
- Based in or willing to relocate to a location near Kwale.
- Able to demonstrate past success in achieving aggressive revenue targets.
- Proven success in managing frequent daily and weekly sales.
- Ability to present effectively to large groups in rural communities.
- Computer and internet user.
- Organized and able to maintain consistent sales activity reports.
The application deadline is 10th April, 2012.
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.