It is a high performance culture where innovation and entrepreneurial spirits are evident with rewards for good performance.
It is on that note that we are looking for competent and innovative persons to occupy the following positions at our Hotels:
The Revenue Accountant will be responsible for revenue control within the Hotel.
- To monitor the accounts and payments made by clients of the hotel
- To be in charge of daily reconciliation of revenue from all cost centres
- To assist the credit controller in credit control and debt collection
- To check on daily basis that all revenue from all cost centres within are captured correctly in the accounting system
- To check the guest ledger and city ledger daily and reconcile any deviations
- To ensure all controls established in the hotels are implemented in every cost centre.
Experience - Minimum of two (2) years experience carrying out similar responsibilities in a Hotel.
Education - A Bachelors degree in Accounting/Financial Management with professional qualification (CPA, ACCA).
Skills - Must possess good analytical and communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must possess good managerial skills required in project management and appraisal
- Must have the ability to multi task between various different duties of accountts
- Must possess good working knowledge of Micros - Fidelio and Sunsystem
The Executive Sous Chef will be responsible for overseeing the daily kitchen operations of the hotel from preparation to execution of all meal periods.
Experience - Minimum of six (6) years as Executive Sous Chef in a four or five Star hotel.
Education - Culinary/Food production Certificate from a recognized institution.
- Must be able to perform the functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- A person of clear thinking who is able to prioritize, organize and follow-up service need with good judgment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Have knowledge of food costs and controls
- Have extensive knowledge on kitchen management
- Have exceptional employee relations skills with ability to train and direct the kitchen team
- Ability to meet deadlines, build a cohesive working team to achieve a seamless culinary experience
The Executive Housekeeper will be responsible for providing supervision and direction for all housekeeping activities of the hotel, ensuring the highest level of cleanliness and maintaining guest satisfaction and comfort.
- Manage the housekeeping employees to attract, retain and motivate them while providing a safe work environment and quality service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Manage and inspect the daily cleaning of the guest rooms, public areas and back of the house, health/sanitation standards and regulations to achieve high level of cleanliness and great satisfaction.
- Monitor and report on expenses to aid in controlling costs while ensuring adequate staff and supplies are on hand to provide top quality services.
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction
- Refer and follow up on maintenance issues/problems with engineering to protect hotel assets, ensure a safe, accident free environment for guests and employees
- Implement training and procedures to ensure high levels of professionalism at all times.
Experience -Minimum of 5 years as the Executive Housekeeper or Assistant Housekeeper in a four five star hotel
Education -Certificate in Housekeeping and laundry management from a recognized institution.
All applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and should be accompanied by a detailed CV and copies of the relevant certificates and other testimonials no later than 30tt March 2012.