Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the key functions will include:
- Review and revise the strategic plan.
- Development and implementation of the annual objectives.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative and financial matters of the hospital.
- Ensuring quality services to clients.
- Responsible for marketing the institution.
- Ensuring optimum staffing levels.
- Development and implementation of sound human resource practices and policies towards enhancement of staff retention.
- Ensuring financial viability of all departments and/or sections.
- Develop fundraising strategies.
- Handle the institution’s legal issues.
Applicants for this position must have at least a Masters Degree in Administration/Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized university and must also possess an undergraduate degree with a Major/Minor in Finance or be a CPA (K) holder.
Must have served in a senior management position for not less than 5 years (experience in a hospital setting would be an added advantage).
Should be a mature person above 35 years with the ability to manage and work in a team and should have strong organizational and administrative skills.
Interested applicants should submit application letters, curriculum vitae, and copies of relevant certificates including 3 references by 31st March 2012 to:
Presbyterian Church of East Africa,
P.O. Box 27573 – 00506,