Reports to: CEO
The candidate must have an open approach to HR, they need to be a strategic thinker who will advise the company on strategic implications and linkage of HR pillar with the organization’s global strategy
Scope:Develop and implement strategy for HR management which would include recruitment and selection, policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development.
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement with in agreed formats and time scales.
- Liaise with other functional / departmental heads so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Develop and Maintain healthy relationships with Government and Non-Governmental Organizations for better and faster functioning of the organization.
- Plan for employee’s performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
- Plan and direct for Training of employees including senior managers and maintain contact with outside resources for training.