Department : Human Resource
Supervised by : Managing Director
Job Objective / Summary
To provide leadership in all aspects of administration and ensure the sustenance of individual and organizational growth and performance of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage organizational reviews including structural, functional and staffing reviews.
- Manage job analysis and evaluation exercises to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in established positions.
- Provide leadership in management of change processes within the organization
- Manage the recruitment process, coordinate induction program for new staff, and provide full briefing to staff on HR policy guidelines as well as benefits.
- Manage staff performance including probation and the annual performance evaluation facilitation.
- Identify training needs and ensure the development, implementation and monitoring of appropriate learning and development programs in the organization..
- Manage HR and Administration resources including financial budget and staffing.
- Plan and coordinate the on-boarding process including induction of new employees.
- Oversee and coordinate all HR activities including the welfare and disciplinary matters.
- Handle staff grievances in a prompt, conscientious manner while paying heed to the company’s business needs and policies.
- Oversee the smooth daily operations of company affaires in consultation with other Managers in the absence of the Directors
- Advise Directors on legal matters pertaining to Employment.
- Advise Directors on matters of Occupational health and safety
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or in related field.
- Post graduate diploma in Human Resources from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in a relevant senior management position.
- Experience in HR and administration management and leadership, staff supervision.
- Team player , strong leadership and Good management skill
- Self motivating, working under pressure to meet deadline with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications