The ICT officer’s role will be to ensure continuous and effective provision of up to date ICT services in the Organization, and carry out troubleshooting in the related areas.
- A holder of BSc. degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized University.
- Certification in MCSE, CCNA.
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows 2003/2008 Server and IBM Informix Operating Systems.
- Hands-on experience in one of the mainstream ERP’s will be a distinct advantage.
- Support integration of mobile, email, web and other electronic resources into a Document Management ICT system for information gathering, processing, archiving and dissemination
- Experience with backup and recovery of Data / System Files
- Experience in Configuration, Management, and Troubleshooting of LAN /WAN Network devices (Routers, Switches, and Firewalls etc.)
- Configure and monitor the performance of specific applications to ensure they operate to agreed performance levels.
- Performing on-site and remote technical support
- Should be willing to work for extended hours.
- Maintain and update the Management Information System (MIS) for the collection, analysis and dissemination of data.
- Ensure continuous upgrade and setup of supporting network infrastructure.
- Ensure secure, continuous uninterrupted availability and functionality of the company’s computer systems.
- Ensure enhancement of new technology as per the trends which are cost effective and value adding to the organization.
- Review systems infrastructure, implementation and integration.
- Provide continuous training to staff on ICT system equipment use and user of applications on need basis.
- Maintain and continuously account to the supervisor on the delivery of set departmental targets and provide regular ICT monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Provide administrative tasks with regards to communication systems
- Suggest improvement in communications infrastructure for better service delivery
- Suggest improvement in WAN and LAN networks for better service delivery
- Ensure usability and navigability of user end applications
- Accountable for the following systems: WAN, Windows Servers, PBX, and Online systems that support the Turnquest application system; Responsibilities on these systems include operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual innovation.
- Effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Ensuring that users can be able to communicate via the VOIP lines. This involves troubleshooting to find out why a certain branch cannot communicate with head office and offering solutions
- Maintains secure IT environment within the organization by identifying system requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring system performance.
- Document any change in configuration to be performed by support team and confirm that the procedures are followed in implementing application and communication system changes
- Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the ICT infrastructure.
- Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values and policies.
- Periodically checking the inter branch links from the head office for downtimes and liaising with the service providers to rectify any problems whenever the links are down.
- Application of ICT Security policies on all communication devices.
- Configure Windows servers under supervision and provides support for email, internet and print services.
- Assist in the review and implementation of ICT policies.
- Ensure that ICT device configurations are documented and kept safe.
- Ensure that emerging risks on the WAN and LAN are eliminated with immediate counter measures.
- Ensure that all ICT related devices are secure from viruses, and any other security related threats.
- Administration of the domain controller, exchange server, mail-marshal gateway and the anti-virus software.
- Bachelor of science (Computer Science) or any other related degree
- Professional qualifications CCNA, Oracle or other professional certifications.
Education : Any Graduate/B.Tech/B.E. & Diploma
Experience : Fresher
Job Description :
Functional Area: Site Engg., Project Management
Role: Electrical Engnr-Telecom
- They have to work on telecom sites for the installation, commissioning and integration of all kind of telecom equipments. Candidates must be prepared for travelling anywhere across East Africa as per the requirements of projects.
- Candidates have to undergo for a pre-recruitment training through which they will get the complete knowledge of telecommunication industry know-how including on-site practical exposure.
- After successful completion of training program, candidates will be working with us.
Consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent partner needs to the company.
In addition, build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand company capabilities, products and services, and effectively communicate all offerings to the client
- Provide technical support to the sales team
- Maintain, back-up and troubleshoot the company’s systems
- Configure and test new services
- Sell and service Intellect Group’s customer requirements in customer’s full range of products
- Ensure work orders are processed accordingly
- Regularly visit accounts to ensure sustenance of a good relationship and connectivity
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing management of any problems that may arise
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma or Degree in IT related field
- Good communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills
- Must have initiative and be able to work without supervision
- Aggressive and presentable
Duties & Responsibility
The management trainees will be taken through a two year training and mentoring programme in various division in the company.
Thereafter, the successful candidates will be assigned to server in their area of competence subject to availability of vacancies
- A degree with a minimum of Upper second class division in Business related field, Actuarial science, entrepreneurship, Agriculture, Micro finance, Information Technology, Development, Nursing & Law
- Computer knowledge,
- Good communication skills
- Planning & organizing skills,
- Good analytical skills,
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
We are looking for ERP Implementation Trainee for a good growing company.
- Implementation of ERP Software
- Real-time working on the system
- Training the end-user, Trouble Shooting & Support
Diploma, Bachelor Degree, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E
Key Skills :
- Implementation Trainee,
- Good Communication Skills,
- Functional Consultant
If your background, experience and competences match the above specifications, please send your application and a detailed CV quoting your current remuneration, copies of both academic and professional certificates and testimonials, names and addresses of three referees, and day time telephone/cell phone numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be received not later 31st March, 2011 Close of Business.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted