Branch Manager - Nakuru
This position is available immediately with our client, a market leader in Kenya's insurance industry.
The successful candidate will be in charge of the company's South Rift operations, coordination and supervision of the marketing team and agency force with a view to raising productivity and customer service to achieve business plan targets.
The following are among the key responsibilities of this position:-
- Acquiring new business in accordance with set targets and criteria.
- Formulating appropriate marketing strategies, focused on increasing the company's market share in the South Rift region.
- Ensuring continuous improvement of customer satisfaction by implementing appropriate customer service initiatives.
- Developing and implementing effective business retention strategies.
- Co-ordinating recruitment, development and retention programmes for sales teams in the branch.
- Building and motivating a strong team which constantly delivers superior results.
- Hold at least a Bachelors degree in a business related field.
- Hold an ACII qualification or be within reach of attaining full qualification.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Have a demonstrable track record of business production.
- Have excellent interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills, especially adept at setting priorities and mobilizing teams towards achieving set goals.
- Have the ability to engender strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
Send your application letter and CV- do not attach certificates/testimonials and state how your experience matches the specification, quoting job Ref. No. to email@example.com