We are an integrated media research & media monitoring, social and market research company
providing evidence and insights which inform and advise on a wide range of business and social
Ipsos-Synovate is seeking to recruit a focused, self-driven professional of high integrity to fill the
position of Sales Executive, Kenya.
The successful applicant will be responsible for securing new business, maintaining good relationships with existing clients as well as increasing the sales portfolio for the organisation.
Key roles and responsibilities:
Creation of new business
- Assesses potential sales opportunities and develops value propositions for current and potential clients
- Plans, facilitates and conducts multifaceted, extended negotiations for long term or multi-year contracts.
- Ensures solution value drivers are reflected in the client value proposition.
- Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts.
- Utilizes advanced knowledge of Ipsos Synovate research services and understanding of the customer's business to develop customized proposals that present creative solutions that successfully sell the organization's capabilities.
- Maintains effective customer relationships with key senior-level decision makers and influencers in order to understand the customer's requirements, match them with the organization's solutions, and close the deal.
- Collaborates with delivery teams such as research and operations to ensure that delivery capability matches the proposed solution.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years working in the in a selling products from a services company or firm
- Experience in working with sales targets
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- At least 2 years experience in market research would be an added advantage
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Should be very organized with attention to detail
- Should be driven and self motivated
- Good business sense / acumen
- Confidence in making presentations and networking
commitment to Ipsos-Synovate’s values.
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please submit your application that should include a cover letter and CV in detailing your experience as it is relevant for the post and including daytime telephone contacts to:
The deadline for application is 23rd March 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.