Industry: IT and BPO
An exciting position has arisen with our client, a leading Provider of custom software applications in Africa who is looking for an experienced Information Technology Enterprise Solutions Manager. The ideal candidate should have outstanding Knowledge in Project management and Project Accounting preferably in a BPO, IT or service related industry.
Keys Tasks and Responsibilities
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of the project scope.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes the company exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- A Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
- Must have a Diploma in Project Management and professional certificates
- Knowledge of the BPO industry in Kenya
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of our capabilities.