Our client an international manufacturing firm in the packaging industry is looking for a Junior Sales executive.
This position is responsible for helping to build, maintain, and ensure the quality of the business.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in lead qualification, opportunity development, and tracking
- Participate in new opportunity development through the collection of market information.
- Prepares quotes, responds to inquiries, and supports the selling process for the outside sales team.
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential solutions
- Determining clients' needs and passing key information on to Senior Sales executives and assist in building the foundation for a solid client relationships
- Creating and developing presentations for middle and senior decision makers in the manufacturing company
- Assisting current clients as needed
- Coordinate and participate in various programs, trainings, meetings, and opportunities for the company.
- Help to develop and utilize scripts for prospecting and up-selling the company products to current and prospective customers.
- At least a Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other business related field
- Proactive, independent, aggressive and passionate about the business
- Should have 2 to 3 years of experience in sales from Packaging Industries, Industrial Equipments / consumables.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Creative, professional, and strong communication skills.
- A person of integrity
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.