Kampala Music School is seeking a newExecutive Directorwith a passion for musical excellence, along with strategic vision, drive and superb people skills.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Development of a clear and compelling vision and strategic plan.
- Ensuring that the organisation is structured, organised, managed and controlled in such a way as to maximise achievement of that vision.
- Overseeing all aspects of KMS’s operational management, ensuring that standards of excellence are maintained
- Leading and developing the highly motivated team of staff
- Promoting KMS in the community and developing donor relationships
- Degree or relevant higher qualification along with a recognised music qualification
- Appreciation of high standards of musical excellence
- A proven track record as a visionary and strategic leader, demonstrating passion and vision, along with drive for accomplishment
- Genuine concern and care for others, excellent listening skills and the ability to be diplomatic
- The capacity to plan and organise in order to deliver results effectively
- Evidence of effective resource management and financial accountability.
Send to Dr Julia Downing via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 30th March 2012.