Job Category: Professional Services
Reports to: Kennel Manager
To provide assistance in oversight and management of the day-to-day care and maintenance of 100+ working service dogs at a Naivasha-based kennel.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Oversight and management in caring for K-9 dogs (water, feeding, grooming)
- Coordinate/manage health and well-being of K-9s (whelping, veterinary visit, inoculations, deworming, tick and flea control, weight assessment)
- Manage medical/medicine inventories and equipment.
- Maintain diaries and records.
- Teach basic dog care clinics.
- Performs other duties as required.
- demonstrated interest and ability in caring and working with dogs
- excellent interpersonal skills
- ability to understand and speak basic English, follow instructions, an d work cooperatively and effectively with others.
- interest and ability in working with K-9 dogs
- Experience:5years of veterinary clinic experience
- University or relevant courses.
- Form 4 graduate, with science courses and experience.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
Salary Scale: 20,000/- to 40,000/-
But negotiable depending on experience. Please apply stating your current salary
Applications: Please send up to date CV, accompanied by at least 3 referee telephone numbers/email addresses to:Summit Recruitment & Training Rhino House, Karen Road, Karen.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please indicate on email which position you are interested in.