Reporting to the Plant Technician – the successful candidate will be responsible for: -
- Overseeing factory machinery maintenance and installations;
- Assisting in the installation and commissioning of new machinery and equipment;
- Advising the Plant Technician and management on machinery breakdowns and highlighting possible corrective measures;
- Diagnosing of factory mechanical faults;
- Participating in the machinery preventive maintenance programs;
- Participating in machinery start up, change over and shut down;
- Setting machinery to meet product quality standards;
- Fabricating machinery components as and when required;
- Observing and complying with environmental, health and safety measures and regulations.
- ‘O’ Level Division II or KCSE ‘C’ Plain;
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Plant Option) or Technician III certificate in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution;
- At least three (3) years working experience in a busy manufacturing plant.
The Factory Unit Manager,
Michimikuru Tea Factory Co. Ltd,
P.O. Box 1627,