To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking for dynamic and highly talented professionals to join our management team in the following challenging position.
Corporate Affairs Officer
Reporting to Corporate Affairs Manager, the successful candidates for ensuring good relations between the company and various publics and provide timely communication on events and issues.
- Providing timely information to the media.
- Fostering a close working relationship with the media.
- Organizing press conferences and other forums for disseminating information to the public.
- Ensuring quality production of in-house journals, newsletters,online bulletins and other related publications.
- Providing content for internal and external publications.
- Managing the organizations social media platforms.
- Participating in formulation of strategies for the company corporate communication with its publics, both internally and externally.
- Establishing and improving the degree of mutual understanding between KTDA and its publics.
- Monitoring and analyzing media coverage.
- Writing speeches and reports.
- Managing and publicizing corporate events.
- Co-ordinating corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: -
- A Bachelors degree in Mass Communications or other Social Sciences.
- Diploma in Journalism, Mass Communication and/or Public Relations
- Three (3) years experience in journalism, mass communications or public relations, preferably in a busy multi-media environment.
- Journalistic writing and editing skills, preferably for print media
- Good working knowledge of development and management of social media platforms.
- Good knowledge of photography and videography.
- Knowledge of publishing software.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
The Group General Manager – Human Resources & Administration
Kenya Tea Development Agency/Holdings Ltd
P.O. Box 30213 - 00100