To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking for dynamic and highly talented professionals to join our management team in the following challenging position.
Reporting to Research and Development Manager, the successful candidates will be responsible for conducting research on new and existing processes.
- Designing and analyzing appraisal methods for conducting research.
- Carrying out feasibility studies and research on capital projects needs.
- Analyzing economic indicators to identify critical arrears of importance.
- Carrying out process improvement research.
- Drawing up research findings on company operations.
- Assisting in developing strategy on energy and alternative sources of energy.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: -
- A Bachelor of Science in Mechatronics, Process or Chemical Engineering.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management is an added advantage.
- Five (5) years work experience in practical research projects/project management.
- Exposure to any special IT packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
The Group General Manager – Human Resources & Administration
Kenya Tea Development Agency/Holdings Ltd
P.O. Box 30213 - 00100