To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking for dynamic and highly talented professionals to join our management team in the following challenging position.
Information Systems Auditor
Reporting to the Risk Assurance & Systems Compliance Manager information Systems Audit, the successful candidates will be responsible for executing Information Systems Audit plan and ensuring that the systems controls are appropriate to the task and functioning effectively.
- Executing the implementation of the Information Systems Audit Plan.
- Defining the management of the Information Systems Universe.
- Drawing up audit programmes and procedures for the assignments.
- Overseeing the control and management of activities of the IS Audit Universe
- Preparing timely and accurate draft reports.
- Clearing the review issues and obtaining management concerns on various risk issues.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: -
- A university degree in information Technology
- Certified Systems Information Auditor (CISA) Certification or equivalent
- ICT certifications (CCNA, MCSE) an added advantage
- At least five (5) years working experience in auditing of information systems in professional audit firm or internal audit environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
The Group General Manager – Human Resources & Administration
Kenya Tea Development Agency/Holdings Ltd
P.O. Box 30213 - 00100