To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking for dynamic and highly talented professionals to join our management team in the following challenging positions.
Internal Auditor - Subsidiaries
Reporting to the Senior Auditor, the successful candidates will be responsible for executing audit plan by carrying out audit procedures.
- Carrying out audit procedures as per the plan.
- Carrying out investigative and ad-hoc audit assignments.
- Reviewing audit findings with client managers and recommending corrective action where necessary.
- Presenting audit findings to audit management and senior management.
- Performing post-audit follow-up to determine extent of implementation of audit recommendations.
- Compiling final reports on audits for review.
- Preparing work papers and weekly reports.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: -
- Bachelors degree in Accounting from a recognized university.
- CPA (K) or its equivalent.
- Five (5) years work experience in internal auditing or in a professional audit firm.
- Exposure to any special IT packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
The Group General Manager – Human Resources & Administration
Kenya Tea Development Agency/Holdings Ltd
P.O. Box 30213 - 00100