To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking for dynamic and highly talented professionals to join our management team in the following challenging position.
Regional Internal Auditor
Reporting to the Senior Auditor, the successful candidates will be responsible for executing the plan of audits by carrying out audit procedures.
- Carrying out procedures as per the plan.
- Carrying out investigative and ad-hoc audit assignments.
- Reviewing audit findings with client managers and recommending corrective action where necessary.
- Presenting audit findings to audit management and senior management.
- Performing post-audit follow-up to determine extent of implementation of audit recommendations.
- Compiling final reports on audits for review.
- Preparing work papers and weekly reports.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: -
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- CPA (K) or equivalent auditing qualification
- Five (5) years work experience in internal auditing or in a professional audit firm
- Exposure to any special IT packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
The Group General Manager – Human Resources & Administration
Kenya Tea Development Agency/Holdings Ltd
P.O. Box 30213 - 00100