To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking for dynamic and highly talented professionals to join our management team in the following challenging position.
Reporting to Research and Development Manager, the successful candidates will be responsible for conducting research on new and existing agricultural inputs, practices and products.
- Designing and analyzing appraisal methods for agriculture research.
- Carrying out feasibility studies and research on agriculture projects for tea husbandry and food fuel development.
- Conducting trials for development and adoption of new agricultural technologies in line with food safety requirements.
- Developing strategy on alternative agricultural inputs and practices.
- Innovating and developing new products.
- Ensuring environmental conservation and good agricultural practices in line with food safety requirements.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: -
- A Bachelor of Science in Agronomy or Agriculture (minimum upper 2nd class Hons.)
- Masters degree in Agronomy or Agriculture is an added advantage.
- Five (5) years research experience preferably in the tea industry.
- Exposure to any special IT packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
The Group General Manager – Human Resources & Administration
Kenya Tea Development Agency/Holdings Ltd
P.O. Box 30213 - 00100