Reports To: Finance Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of core budgets and advising line managers during budgeting.
- Assisting department heads in the management of their budgets through regular provision of financial information.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports and statements of accounts.
- Maintaining financial records and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Training accounts on daily accounting processing.
- Ensuring that computerized accounting is done accurately & correctly.
- Financial analysis for evaluation of tools and oversee training of staff on tools.
- Carrying out proper reconciliation of general ledger accounts on a timely basis
- Preparations balance sheet support schedules.
- Preparation of depreciation schedule.
- Preparation of fixed assets schedule.
- Preparation of monthly management reports i.e. P&L, balance sheet & reporting of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts.
- B-com Finance degree holder.
- Preferably a CPA (K) from a reputable organization.
- Practical knowledge of ERP accounting module.
- 4 years working experience in the accounting field.
- Must be a team player.