Experience: 2-5 Years
Position:Marketing & Communications Officer
MARA-ISON is part of the MARA Group which is a billion dollar enterprise. MARA-ISON’s headquarter is in Dubai, with subsidiaries in Africa. It’s IT Services division has been in Africa for over 14 years..
MARA-ISON has built a strong presence in Africa and we are currently involved in projects in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, Angola, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Nigeria, Mozambique, Ghana, Congo and Zambia. Our portfolio of business includes supply of Hardware, Software, IT Services and System Integration projects.
The marketing Assistant/ manager will play a key role in building the company’s image and brand both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, oral and written
- Excellent problem solving and leadership skills
- Excellent Communication skills - both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical and Presentation skills
- Hands on , resourceful, energetic, can do attitude
- High level of data analytical skills
- Be a Motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities to meet business goals.
- Coordinate to update the website and updating it regularly.
- Take complete ownership of the quarterly MI Pride Newsletter
- Take over Internal Marketing & PR activities – t-shirts, tags, quarterly awards etc.
- Take over internal Communications as a responsibility
- Interact with PR agencies getting market mindshare
- Re initiate the Event participation (and speaker slots) for global/ African telecom conferences.. We actually needed this badly for the Barcelona event this month..
- Finalize the Brand Manual (logo dimension ratio, color numbers, etc.)
- Creating marketing collaterals for Sales people and reflecting the same on the Internet/ Intranet
- Creating Products/ Services Brochures
- Joint marketing and PR activities with partners
- Degree in Marketing or related fields
- Brand management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Marketing or similar position.
- MS office proficiency (MS Excel and PowerPoint)/ (Added IT certifications is an advantage)
- Proven track record.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.