Reports to: Brand Manager
A highly successful Multi-National Organisation with a local Manufacturing Plant that has operated in the Kenyan market as well as the East African Region is looking for a motivated and energetic individual to work in the Marketing Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing and executing annual marketing activities for the assigned product portfolio.
- Provide recommendations to the manager based on the research findings to optimize the assigned product portfolio performance in line with brand objectives
- Identify new opportunities for the assigned product portfolio growth in relation to new retailers and consumer segments
- Implementing and coordinating promotional(BTL) activities for the assigned product portfolio, such as retail promotions ,consumer promotions, in-door/out-door activations, Visual merchandising and joint promotions
- Implementing marketing collaterals and retail support material for the assigned product portfolio
- Implementing and executing marketing activities to increase customer acquisition for the assigned product portfolio
- Implementing and executing effective marketing activities for Key Accounts, Distributor Key accounts and Joint Promotions Partners to optimize the Sales and Volume targets for the assigned product portfolio
- Preparing weekly /monthly marketing reports and monitoring the activities for the assigned product portfolio
- Building and Sustaining Long – Term Product Marketing Partnerships with the Modern Trade stocking the assigned product portfolio
- Conducting Market Intelligence and competitor Movements to maintain a strong competitive edge for the assigned product portfolio
- Providing support on the implementation of New Product Development and Ad- Hoc Projects
- Diploma in Marketing
- 5 years or more of relevant experience in Product Marketing or Agency Marketing
- Experience in Key Account/ General Trade is necessary
- Strong analytical skills and figures sensitive
- Team player, self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted