Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the ideal candidate will be responsible for;
Key Result Areas:
- Coordinate and evaluate all clinical processes to ensure patients receive desired, timely and cost effective medical attention.
- Investigate and report any occurrences relating to patients’ management and work with all concerned to ensure remedial action is taken.
- Audit quality of services in line with set quality standards and give feedback to HODs and Section Heads
- Analyze all customer feedback and ensure all complaints are followed through to conclusion with the relevant Departmental Heads
- Initiate continuous quality improvement activities in liaison with the Quality Assurance Manager and make recommendations to management for implementation.
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing and 5 years working experience in similar position or in Care and Case Management roles in a busy establishment.
- Committed and goal oriented individual with strong analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A person of high integrity
- A team player who has the ability to counsel, coach and mentor staff