Driver - 4 Positions:
- Head Office (Ref: DVR - HO)
- South Rift Region (Nakuru) (Ref: DVR - SRR)
- Central Region (Nyeri) (Ref: DVR - CR)
- Upper Eastern Region (Meru) (Ref: DVR - UER)
Reporting to the Administrative Secretary, this position is responsible for ensuring timely, efficient and safe transportation of authorized persons and deliveries.
The incumbent is also responsible for ensuring that Council vehicles are used and maintained in a clean and mechanically sound condition within the legal requirements of the Government of Kenya.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- A valid driving license class BCE
- PSV License
- Basic skills in motor mechanics (Grade Test II)
- AA Certificate of Competence
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- 2 years experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.