Human Resource Manager, Head Office (Ref:HRM - HO)
Reporting to the General Secretary, this position is responsible for facilitating effective and efficient management of the Council's human resources.
The position involves making decisions on issues related to Human Resources in line with existing policies, procedures and practices of the Council.
It also involves making recommendations to the Core Team, Finance and Administration Committee and General Secretary on Human Resources and operational issues.
- Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences or Business Administration
- A Master’s Degree in related field will be an added advantage
- 5 years experience in a senior management position
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Organisational and regulatory skills
- Ready to work under pressure
- Basic counseling, negotiation and mediation skills
- Computer Literacy
- Must be flexible, resilient and self-controlled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.