Operations Manager Resorts,Head Office (Ref: OMR – HO)
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Director, this position is responsible for providing strategic leadership and management to Jumuia Resorts with a view to achieving agreed targets and performance standards.
The incumbent will be responsible for making decisions on issues related to the Jumuia Resorts within policies, procedures and practices of the Council as well as making recommendations to the management and the Investment and Audit Committee on issues related to the operations and development of the Resorts.
- Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management or other related business management fields
- 5 years experience in senior hotel management
- Certification in Marketing / Customer care training
- Strategic thinking with proven business re-engineering experience
- Proven skills in product branding
- Experience in property and fixed assets management
- Demonstrable experience in property and fixed assets management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership traits
- Ability to multi-task
- Good networking
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.