Resort Manager, Jumuia Conference & Beach Resort, Kanamai (Ref: MGR – JCBR)
Reporting to the Operations Manager Resorts, this position will be responsible for providing overall leadership and management of the Resort with a view to ensuring that it operates at a profit while at the same time offering quality service in a Christian environment.
The incumbent will be responsible for making recommendations on policies and procedures to the Operations Manager Resorts, as well as directing the strategic programmes and operational activities of the Resort.
- Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management
- Post graduate diploma in Hotel Management if the applicant does not have a degree in Hotel Management
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- Self driven motivator
- Demonstrable marketing, customer service and public relations competencies
- Clear financial and human resource management experience
- Resource and business management capacities
- Innovative and quality conscious
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.