Reporting to: Factory Manager
Company Profile: Our Client is the world's leading Multinational Company dealing in the manufacturing of Nutrition based consumer products
Main Purpose of Job
- Head accounting and other administrative sections of the Factory.
- To co-ordinate functions and ensure smooth flow of work, information and adherence to set deadlines.
- Responsible to the Manager for the attainment of all objectives imposed on administrative section, and attainment of the goals of the Factory with the material & personnel resources available, and ensure they are adequate and not excessive.
- Ensure that systems and resources are efficiently utilized.
- SCB Preparations
- Capacity costing for transfer pricing;
- Monthly actual cost ‘running’;
- Product costing / Simulations
- Factory Expenses monitoring
- Period End journals processing
- Factory GL accounts reconciliation
- Factory Variances calculation / Monitoring
- Landed Cost Monitoring
- Inventory Valuation checking
- Relevant daily checks
- Transfer Pricing
- End month reporting
- Ensure proper accounting records for the Factory are kept
- Prepare reports and statistics routinely or on request by Management
- Prepare additional information useful to the running of the Factory and the attainment of it’s objectives
- Liaise with Heads of other departments as necessary/required/when need arises
- Graduate, preferable of a business related bachelors degree
- Good understanding of Accounting standards
- Good Computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Attentive to details
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted