We are seeking highly motivated, talented and hard working individual for the position ofCommunity Operations Specialist for our Mombasa office
As part of the management team for APHIAplus Coast, the Community Operations Specialist will
- provide technical and management leadership to APHIAPlus Coast community strategy support programs, improving scale-up/delivery of community interventions and targeting the most at-risk populations.
- S/he will work closely with NGOs, CBOs and relevant government ministries.
- S/he will supervise five community support teams and liaise with the service delivery team to ensure linkages of community and clinical services.
- Master Degree in Public Health, Social sciences or Community Development.
- Minimum Five years’ experience in design and implementation of multisectoral development programs with focus on health.
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills.
- Experience with managing implementation of grants programs.
- Ability to build strong relationships, work well as part of a team and facilitate the achievement of results.
- Training and counterpart development skills.
- Proven analytical and data management skills related to monitoring of program components.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative approach with Government officials and civil society.
Closing date for applications is 30th March, 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Candidates who meet the above qualifications and are available to start immediately are encouraged to apply.
Pathfinder International is an equal opportunity employer