Reporting To: Production Manager
Supervises:Production Technicians and Production Staff
Job Objective / Summary
Responsible for the production operations in the factory including production plan implementation,
resource utilization and management of performance and output
Description of Duties
- Supervision of the production process and Quality Assurance Systems
- Requisition of production materials
- Preparation and assignment of duties to staff in the production floor
- Ensure that good manufacturing and hygiene practices are followed at all times
- Participate in product development activities
- Ensure that the Health and Safety of the workforce is enforced at all times
- Preparation of the daily production reports
- Carrying out online analysis of water and juice hourly
- On line quality control checks
- Ensuring production floor and machines are clean
- Products that have been packaged are neatly arranged and adequate
- Communication with relevant person from the store
- Filing material transfer notes
- To carry out any other duties that may be assigned to him by the Management from time to time.
- A detailed description of the minimum and desirable level of education, professional qualifications, experience and personal attributes.
- University degree: B. Sc in Food Science and Technology
- Computer literate-working knowledge of MS-Office
- 3 years progressive working experience in FMCG firm
- Good communications skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communications skills
- Supervisory experience in a busy organisation
- Well organised
- Honesty and demonstrate a high degree of integrity
- Diversity of tasks
- Creative thinking,
- Analytical problem solving
- Physical application of skills
- Management of risk
- Team player
- Well dressed and mannered
- The minimum standards of successful job performance, in terms of quantity, quality and accuracy, time or cost.
- Quantity: Production targets must be met or exceeded
- Quality: Must be met
- Accuracy: Of utmost importance in all operations
- Time: All assignments and operations must be done timeously
- Cost: Manage costs in production operations without compromising quality of required quantity.
- Perform a variety of duties often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Accept responsibility for the direction, control and planning of an activity
- Work independently and in teams
- Relate to others in a manner that creates a sense of teamwork and co-operation
- Maintain effective communication with your colleagues, both junior and senior
- Respond appropriately to environmental and safety hazards and function effectively in emergency situations.
- Utilize company systems effectively to ensure economical use of equipment and supplies.
Please indicate current or last salary.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database no for interviewing