The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the residential sales & letting functions in the Coast region and will be based in Mombasa.
- Identify opportunities for residential agency in the region.
- Show prospective clients properties for sale & rent and handle all related queries.
- Negotiation and preparation of lease & sale documentation.
- Close leasing and sale deals.
- Manage and maintain the agency property and client database.
- A degree or higher diploma in Real Estate or any other relevant qualification with at least 4 years experience as a sales executive.
- The candidate should be an excellent communicator with good negotiation skills and must be computer literate.
This position will be based in the Coast Region.
- Day to day management of the Centre.
- Oversee property improvement and maintenance works.
- Prepare & monitor property budgets.
- Prepare periodical management reports.
- The ideal candidate should have a BA in Land Economics or a relevant degree and a minimum of 3 years experience in commercial property or retail management.
- Knowledge of retailers and retail trends in the country is desirable.
- The candidate must also be computer literate and have strong interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, have a clear understanding of Event Planning, Production & Management and be a good communicator in both written and spoken English.
- Identify opportunities and secure sponsors for the centre’s events & devise event concepts.
- Sell sponsorship & exhibition space to potential exhibitors & partners in order to ensure that the Centre’s promotional areas maintain maximum occupancy.
- Plan and administer budgets for each event to ensure that individual events and programs are adequately resourced and delivered within budget.
- Coordinate the logistics of events with promoters, sponsors, event planners, staff and service providers in order to ensure that the program of events occur on time and venue is appropriately set up.
- A Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in business, hospitality management or a related field with a minimum of 2 years experience in event planning & coordination or a related field.
- The candidate should have knowledge of principles and techniques used in planning, coordinating and servicing a variety of entertainment, theatrical & recreational events.
- Be proficient in the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Web searches as well as have the ability to work effectively with promoters, sponsors, event planners, various group representatives and the general public.
The Communications Officer will be responsible for creating marketing communication in various media, to promote the Centre’s activities and events whilst enhancing the public’s awareness of the Centre’s brand positioning.
- Manage communication and public relation assignments to support all the initiatives for the Centre.
- Prepare internal & external marketing material and publications including newsletters, brochures, leaflets, posters and flyers required for the Centre’s programs and events.
- Manage and perform activities for designing, maintaining, modifying and monitoring internet-based documents and websites for the Centre.
- Write and distribute press releases including writing and proofreading copy as well as liaising with designers, printers and the media.
The ideal candidate should have a relevant degree or diploma with at least 4 years experience in a similar role.
The candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills, be extremely organized and able to pay close attention to detail in all aspects of their work.
The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to manage their own time to meet deadlines.
The candidate must be computer literate with working knowledge of word processing, desktop
publishing, website marketing and internet research.
The Graphic Designer will contribute to the visual communication and presentation of marketing & promotional material by creating a visual representation of appropriate and effective ideas and messages.
- Produce artwork and layouts of wording for re-production in print and electronic media such as magazines, newspapers, books & websites, and for corporate identity & branding programs, exhibitions and advertising.
- Prepare artwork for brochures, flyers, posters, billboards & promotional material.
- Prepare logo designs, product designs & packaging, website designs, motion video graphics, exhibition, signage & branding designs.
- Deal with the structure and layout of images and text in a pleasing format. This will include magazines & book layouts, book & brochure covers, flyers, CD booklets & posters
- Supervise all design production stages including arranging and supervising printing.
The ideal candidate must have the requisite qualifications, must be creative and imaginative, have an understanding of color and form and be able to work under pressure.
The candidate must also have good communication skills, good marketing abilities and be able to work as part of a team.
Interested and qualified candidates are kindly requested to submit their up to date CVs with a daytime telephone number to email@example.com.
Please quote job title when applying.
The deadline for the applications will be on Wednesday 28/03/2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted