Employment Type: Full - Time
A consulting engineering firmwishes to hire an experiencedResident Engineer and a Materials Engineer with the following requirements:
- Minimum B.Sc. Civil Engineering, with an overall 15 years post qualification experience in road works constructions for Resident Engineer and 10 years post qualification experience for Materials Engineer.
- 5 Years in major road construction works in the position of a Resident Engineer and a Materials Engineer respectively particularly in the East African region.
- Nationality: preferably Kenyan
- Registration with ERB- Kenya or similar is Mandatory and be a member of the Institute of Engineers of Kenya, IEK or similar
- Those with Masters Degree in the same field will have an added advantage Interested persons should apply through the below reference, on or before 30th March, 2012 attaching copies of academic and professional registration certificates.
P.O. Box 3786- 00100