Rural Community Consulting is a Consultancy, Training, Research and Resource Organization. Our Vision is to serve the Rural Community through its Partners and Enhance its Capacity to uplift its community members Health, Wealth and Well being.
To this end we seek to enlist the services of consultants and trainers for our database
Role: Administration & Research Assistant
Reporting To: Community Projects Advisor
Terms: Contract-6 Months (with possibility of extension) Responsibilities
Possible Start Duration: May 2012
Remuneration: This is Non-Paid position.
NB: Successful candidate will be responsible for their upkeep. Transport allowances will be provided for out of office assignments.
- Office administration i.e. (& not limited to) managing written and verbal client correspondence, queries, requests etc
- Database management i.e. maintaining and updating client and partner databases
- Logistics i.e. managing all client and partner consultancy, training workshops, seminars and forums and miscellaneous logistic requirements under guidance of CPA
- Research i.e. researching on required information through books, journals and online publications under guidance of the CPA
- Any other duties assigned
- Graduate Diploma/Degree in project management, business administration, social work and any other relevant field
- Proficiency in Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet savvy with ability to research online
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi task
- Self starter and initiative driven
- Ability to work under pressure and navigate complex working environments
- Excellent communicator i.e. eloquent, concise and precise in written and verbal delivery
- Strict attention to detail
Application should be in a zip file clearly marked with your name at the end for example “RCC_Intern_John_Brown’’
All applications should contain the following documents
1. A cover letter
2. A copy of your resume with three reference contacts
3. A copy of your highest awarded education certificate
Applications that are not clearly marked and contain information not as requested will not be processed.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.